There might be some possibility for us to travel soon…I don’t want to get all giddy about it because it still is in the planning stages but I’ve already postponed mom and xyn’s trip in August…and Xyn is planning to meet us there…I do hope everything goes into plan, it will be a little bit expensive for us but we might not have an opportunity like this again…

Accomodation is the no. one factor we are worried about when we travel and if we can get that on some one else’s bill that would be awesome…plus we are only paying for me and Adrian, since it’s a business trip Arnie flies for free!!!

I’ve always wanted to go to these places and having my two boys with me will be absolutely awesome!!! will let you know once everything is set…

mummie nix


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s