Tuna macaroni saladPosted: 10 March 2013
The other day I bought lunch from the market – Tuna Macaroni Salad. It was such a simple dish that I thought why do I have to buy this when it’s so easy to make it. So I did! I have tons of salad in my fridge at the moment but that will suffice me for a week!
Here’s my recipe – sorry I didn’t put exact amounts on some of the ingredients used, to be honest I just raided my fridge and used what I had.
- Elbow macaroni
- 1 can Tuna (I used the Hot and Spicy -that’s my favorite)
- 1 Green pepper (Capsicum on our part of the world)
- 1 Onion
- cook macaroni as directed on the package, drain noodles when cooked
- mix all ingredients in a big bowl adjusting amount of mayonnaise to your own taste
- add pepper and salt as needed
Chill and serve – Enjoy!
P.S. after eating tuna macaroni salad for a week and a half – alone. I simply decided that the next time I crave maybe it is better to buy from the store all this extra calories turned into FAT is simply NOT worth it!